Hope Students meet every Sunday from 5-6 PM in the Hope House. We are still offering the option to join virtually via Zoom for those who may be quarantining. We will be following special safety measures to accommodate students who either have an immunodeficiency or have family members with an immunodeficiency.
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY MEASURES:
1. Wear a face covering (3 years of age and up; more on this below).
2. Maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet at all times.
3. Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
4. Stay home if you or anyone in your household has felt unwell, has a cough or shortness of breath, has had a temperature of 100.4 or higher in the last 24 hours, or have come in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
5. Please refrain from hugging, shaking hands, high-fives, or other forms of physical contact with those outside your household.
6. To allow us to pray and to support contact tracing that may be appropriate, we request each member who tests positive for COVID-19 to inform the church staff as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please reach out to a member of the staff.
FACE COVERING GUIDELINES
We are asking that everyone 3 years of age and older wear a face-covering throughout their entire time in the Hope House. Those with preexisting medical conditions, children 2 years of age and under, and those who would have difficulty putting on and taking off a face covering are exempt from this requirement. Please contact our Student Ministry Director (TaylorCCallen@gmail.com) with inquiries about this guideline.
We'll let you know if this current safety measure changes.