Since the pandemic began, we have been praying about our response and how God would have us continue our mission of reaching our local community and the Tampa Bay area by making disciples who make disciples. We are excited to have resumed Sunday services on our campus! Our service is at 10:30 on Sunday mornings and we will continue our live video simulcast at 10:20 which airs on our Facebook page.
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY MEASURES:
1. Maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet at all times.
2. Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
3. Stay home if you or anyone in your household has felt unwell, has a cough or shortness of breath, has had a temperature of 100.4 or higher in the last 24 hours, or have come in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
4. Please refrain from hugging, shaking hands, high-fives, or other forms of physical contact with those outside your household.
5. To allow us to pray and to support contact tracing that may be appropriate, we request each member who tests positive for COVID-19 to inform the church staff as soon as possible.
6. We encourage the use of face masks while (while respecting that they are not mandatory). This is all in compliance with State guidelines. The elders and deacons made this decision in order to accommodate people’s different circumstances and the varied perspectives that inform our conscience. If you have any questions, please reach out to a member of the staff.
We hope that everybody will soon be able to feel safe to return to worship because we miss you all. To help people back, we have opened the Hope House on Sunday mornings where the service will be live streamed onto the projector. We have implemented additional safety measures in the Hope House for those who are not ready to return to the main service. This allows for any to participate in the Lord’s Supper, upcoming congregation meetings, and to have fellowship outside after the service. More information on the safety guidelines for the Hope House are available here.
We'll let you know if this current safety measure changes. Please stay connected to us through social media or our e-newsletters for the very latest information.